Acoustical Vision Chicago Home Automation
Acoustical Vision is a Chicago to Naperville company performing distributed audio/video, lighting, blind and shade control, and home theaters.
Additionally, we have done a number of schools, medical facilities, and professional type venues (e.g. conference rooms, public lobbies, etc.) We’ve become known for our ability to perform difficult installations and the repairs needed after our work is complete.
Challenge Us!. We differentiate ourselves from other installation firms by our unique approach to ourÂ installations services. We utilize our skills and experience in an innovative fashion to combine all your audio and video equipment to create a unique experience for you, your family, and your guests.
Chicago Integration Services from Acoustical Vision include:
- Home Integration of control systems (remote, iPad, iPhone)
- Full integration of all audio equipment (including in-wall speaker systems integration)
- Lighting, Shade, and Blind Control
- Home Theaters
- Conference Rooms
- Professional Venues
At Acoustical Vision we start our process the moment we receive contact from a perspective
client. Our process is the same every time, excellence in a common practice is our belief. I have
outlined the process below so you know what to expect when you contact Acoustical Vision.
The process is initiated as soon as we receive a contact.
– We then place the call on our calendar.
– After talking with you we will set a day/time for an onsite consultation.
– I contact you on my way to your home to confirm our appointment
– Upon my arrival we will discuss your project
– I listen to you and take mental notes, when you are done explaining what it is that you
want I will then transfer notes to my device.
– After I have done that I recap my notes to you, making sure I have it all down correctly.
– My typical turnaround time is 1 week. I will then send you a solution based on our
conversation for review and any questions you may have.
– I will make any adjustments if wanted and resubmit the solution.
– Upon acceptance of our proposed solution I will send a contract
– We then schedule the work to be done
I hope to have set your expectations for when you contact Acoustical Vision
I look forward to hearing from you.